Live Now Leadership is a not for profit organization and could not exist without the generous and sacrificial financial gifts of individuals and businesses.
These gifts make it possible for us to help students and parents overcome bullying and to inspire students to treat each other with unprecedented amounts of kindness and respect.
All gifts are used to support the vision and mission of Live Now Leadership.
How your gifts make an Impact
1. Allows our team to be experts. By supporting Live Now financially, our team is able to research and conduct interviews about bullying and relationships.
2. Allows our Director, Jason Raitz, the ability to travel and partner with any and every school that requests help.
3. Allows Live Now to eventually bring on future staff.
4. Allows Live Now the opportunity to create helpful resources for schools, students and parents.
1. Give a monthly reoccurring financial gift to Live Now. Whether it’s $250 or $30 a month, no gift is too small and every gift is extremely helpful.
2. Give a one-time financial donation to Live Now.
3. Give a creative donation to Live Now. You can donate a vehicle, or stamps (both first class and postage). We also have a great need for office space and office furniture.
We also have a great need for technology. We need (2) MacBook Pro Laptops, (2) Monitors, an iPad and color laser printer.
4. Give a special gift toward our School Assembly fund. This fund helps schools host Live Now assemblies if they do not have financial resources to host one.
*For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your financial gift by mail:
Live Now Leadership
PO Box 1646
Mt Pleasant, MI 48804
Make a one time financial gift online.
*For any financial related questions, please email email@example.com.